THIS WORKSHOP TEACHES WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW TO RUN ANY PROJECT SUCCESSFULLY.
PM360 Consulting flagship course teaches a project management method known as “Structured Project Management” or the “Ten Steps”.
The key differentiator in our project management workshop is that attendees use their own projects as case studies. Therefore, the course is tailored to each individual attending it:
- A structured approach to managing the project
- Building a real plan for their project
- Solving real-life problems that apply to them on their day to day projects
This kind of training has enormous benefits for both the individual undertaking the training and for the organisation to which they belong:
- Learn key principles and techniques that deliver project management consistency, predictable and repeatable
- Make commitments on project budgets, schedules and project milestones with maximum confidence and deliver on these commitments
- Clearly defined deliverables and success metrics
Application of techniques on planned approach to project work, rather than “firefighting” the project deliverables.
- How to assess any project using the “Probability of Success Indicator (PSI)
- Current best practices in managing projects
- The objectives of each project are clearly defined and linked to the business
- Much more predictability in terms of project delivery dates and budgets
Projects delivered as quickly and as cheaply as possible.
- A standard format and set of processes for progress reports to senior management.
- Visibility by senior management into the status of projects as they are executed
Please contact us today for a free consultation and any member of our staff will be more than happy to take your call.