OUR SOLUTIONS – YOUR PEOPLE – PROJECT SUCCESS
WHAT WE DO
PROJECT MANAGEMENT TRAINING & CONSULTANCY
PM360 Consulting flagship course teaches a project management method known as “Structured Project Management” or the “Ten Steps”.
The “Structured Project Management” method is based on over 30 years of research on the best practices of successful projects as against the poor practices of failed projects.
This workshop teaches what you need to know to run any project successfully.The powerful and practical hands-on methodology can be learned in our two day workshop and in which you can use immediately in your day job, confidently planning and delivering successful project outcomes.
Recent reserach by industry experts across a broad cross-section of industries have estimated that 70 % of all company projects fail. Why? Because companies struggle with determining what is essential to the success of their project and what is not.
Which of the Top 9 Project Challenges do you Face?
3.Establish the Goal of the Project
5.Poor C-Suite Executive Sponsorship
9.Inadequate Risk Management
This workshop teaches many techniques that will save you time, effort,resources and money on projects.The course has been taught to thousands of people and the method it describes used on thousands of projects across a cross-section of industries.
The key differentiator in PM360 Consulting Project Management Workshops is that attendees use their own projects as case studies. Thus the course is tailored to each individual attending it and learning everything you need to know to run any project successfully – using the most innovative learning and development practices:
- Building a real plan for their project
- Solving real-life problems that apply to them today on their projects
- Doing “real work”
- Projects done as quickly and as cheaply as possible
- Visibility by senior management executives into the status of projects as they are executed
- Much more predictability in terms of project delivery dates and budgets
- Build a track record of consistent project delivery
- How to use the plan as instrumentation to drive the project
- How to correctly assess the status of the project
- How to do truthful, accurate and useful status reporting
- The project manager’s Daily and Weekly routines
- How to do audits/ post-mortems/reviews at the conclusion of projects
- How to assess any project using the Probability of Success Indicator (PSI)
- How to run multiple projects
Please contact us today for a free consultation and any member of our staff will be more than happy to take your call.